Get a free download of this PDF on hydroponics by educator Nadia Ruffin and find out why hydroponic gardening is the ultimate no-space solution to growing your own food.
- With hydroponics, you can escape the restrictions of the climate. Have fresh produce all year long, even if there’s a foot of snow outside!
- If you live in an apartment, you can still grow produce inside your home.
- You are not bothered by pests, wildlife, diseases and environmental changes that come with growing plants outside.
- You don’t have to use any pesticides (organic or non-organic) as long as you don’t introduce pests into your grow area.
- Since you control environmental conditions, you don’t have to deal with issues like too much (or too little) rain, too much sun, windy days, or extreme cold.
What’s in your free download:
- A background on hydroponics, including the many benefits of this growing system
- How to make your own simple system at home
- What you need to keep your plants healthy and growing
- How to debug your system if pests get into it
About the author
Nadia Ruffin is an entomologist, urban farmer and communicable disease investigator in Cincinnati, Ohio. In her spare time, she runs an urban farm called Quiwi Produce and an educational program called Agricademy.
But at the heart of it all is Nadia’s passion for educating others.